Regular MembersFor information on regular member dues and application, contact Toni Vitale-Chan at email@example.com or +1.312.636.2919.
Associate Members include any person, partnership, association or corporation directly or indirectly associated with the commodity futures business, international or domestic, other than an FCM eligible for election as a regular member, or any person, partnership, association or corporation whose primary business purpose is the solicitation, recruitment or placement of executives, representatives, agents, brokers or other employees, shall be eligible for election as an associate member of the Association provided that such person or the principals of such partnership, association or corporation are of good business reputation.
Download Membership Guide
Download Membership Application (editable version)
- Complete the membership application in its entirety.
Two sponsors are required: one member of the FIA board of directors and one member who is an executive with an FIA regular member firm.
- Submit both the Application and the Sponsorship forms directly to FIA upon completion.
- Upon receipt of your application, FIA will forward it to the FIA Membership Committee for review. The committee will send its recommendation to the FIA board of directors for consideration at a meeting of the entire board.
- Do not send payment until you have been notified that your membership application has been approved by the FIA board of directors.
- Futures Exchanges and Clearinghouses Only:
All futures exchanges and clearinghouses need to apply and become a signatory on the International Information Memorandum of Understanding & Agreement (MOU) before FIA can consider the membership application. For the necessary application and all information relating to this document, please contact:
CME Group Inc.
20 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606-7499
Futures Industry Association Membership contact:
The FIA board retains the right to change membership categories and requirements including dues and application and review procedures.
Some of the links on this page require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for proper viewing. Please click on the logo to download it free.