Mark Your Calendar for Expo 2015!
|EXPO 2015 |
November 3-5, 2015
The FIA Futures & Options Expo, now in its 31st year, convenes thought leaders and industry stakeholders for three days of engaging programming. Catch breaking news and insights on critical issues from top regulatory leaders and business executives.
Over 5,000 attendees will gather in Chicago for a stellar program and exhibit hall, featuring the most innovative technology and service providers.
Join us for the most widely-attended industry event of the year!
Some highlights from 2014:
- Keynote speeches by CFTC Chairman Massad, CFTC Commissioner Bowen and Wisdom of Crowds author James Surowiecki
- 147 distinguished speakers
- 6,200 registered attendees
- 135 exhibitors featured in a SOLD OUT exhibit hall
- Interviews and video programming live-streamed from the Expo Today Live! Studio
- A conference mobile app for attendees
- The Great Chicago Steak Out charity dinner and silent auction, featuring 17 of the area's finest steakhouses
- The FIA Showcase, featuring new FIA products and a redesigned website
- SEF-focused presentations at the FIA SEF Stage
Who Attends Expo?
2014 Conference Materials:
Expo Today, November 5
Expo Today, November 6
Expo Today Live! Programming
For more information about Expo exhibit and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Toni Vitale Chan, or call 312.636.2919.