Futures Industry reaches influential professionals and senior executives in the futures, options and cleared swaps arena, one of the fastest growing segments of the financial services industry. With a unique combination of insightful analysis, proprietary statistics, interviews with key opinion leaders and wide-ranging coverage of business, regulatory and technology trends, Futures Industry has become the must-read publication for anyone with a professional interest in the global futures and options markets.
Futures Industry provides advertisers with regular access to industry leaders such as:
• Executives at top brokerage firms and proprietary trading groups
• Senior managers in operations, sales and trading, and information technology
• Active traders at hedge funds, commodity trading advisers and institutional investors
• Top officials at domestic and international derivatives exchanges
• Senior regulatory officials and government policy-makers
• Lawyers and compliance managers specializing in derivatives
• Leading technology vendors and other service providers to the derivatives markets
Futures Industry has a regular subscriber base of more than 13,000 futures industry participants. Approximately 30% of those readers are located outside the U.S. in more than two dozen countries in Europe, Asia and Latin America. Every major bank, futures commission merchant and exchange in the world is now represented in the Futures Industry digital subscriber list.
An additional 10,000 copies of FI are distributed annually to industry professionals through tradeshows and events. In addition to 12 major FIA conferences and exhibitions in the U.S., India, London, Turkey, Japan and Singapore, FI is distributed at many other industry events worldwide.
Futures Industry’s editorial content gives comprehensive and authoritative coverage to key issues and trends in the global futures and options markets. Articles regularly cover new products and services, technology innovations, exchange-traded and OTC clearing, operations and risk management, and legislative, regulatory and legal issues. The Boca issue also contains the annual survey of global volume trends, which includes the widely cited ranking of derivatives exchanges by volume. The Expo issue also contains the annual Resource Guide to products and services and the official program of the FIA Futures & Options Expo.
For more information on this and other advertising opportunities with FIA, contact: